Saturday

Another hike in Petrol

Haizz!! The moment I started to think that our dear prime minister Dato Seri Najib Tun Razak is actually trying to genuinely bring up our country’s economy, dismiss the corruption and so forth I get another blow of news stating the petrol price is hiked up again. I’m no economists; nether am I a politician but surely you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to know that this is burdening the RAKYAT.

At the beginning, I really thought that our current prime minister is no better that the corrupted UNMO politician, but as time passed I began to think that he is not bad after all. I was in the impression that he is actually the leader we have all been waiting for only that he is not getting any positive response from his own circle of power house, The Putrajaya. The plans he introduced and his dreams of 1Malaysia were not bad after all. All good and well except for his spouse and his deputy. Well, that is another episode you just have to wait, because there is a whole of shit awaiting her and him in the future. I actually had a dream giving our deputy prime minister a choke slam in a WWE wrestling field. That how much I dislike him. Nevertheless, I had this impression that our prime minister was a person of vision only that he is not getting enough support within because of the corruption among the politician in the major political party in BN.

Now I drive a performance a car which surely needs RON 97. RON 97 is now 2 ringgit 30 cents per liter. Initially when I pour full tank for my car it was about 84 ringgit. That could last me about a week. So a simple calculation should be around 340 ringgit. Now it is almost 100 ringgit which means I have to keep aside 400 ringgit monthly just for my petrol expenses. This excludes the time where I go out for a drink with my friends. Basically I need to keep aside 400 ringgit just for petrol and the route from my house to my work place. I am now planning to get myself a motorbike. Seriously!! This is no joke. I think I can save a lot if ride a bike to work. It is kind of a pain but I think I have no choice. Our government is giving us no choice. This is ridiculous!! 400 ringgit just for petrol is bizarre.
Yeah we hear the crap that the government is scratching the subsidy they have been providing us form day 1 for petrol. But you see it is the responsibility of the government to not burden the RAKYAT. We are the ones who gave the mandate to these leeches to lead the country. Actually not me, but the other blind believing RAKYAT. The government came up with the statement that other country’s petrol price is way up higher compare to Malaysia. The government is basically saying ‘shut the fuck up because I am in power’. Well guess what, the other part of the story they denied to explain is one, Malaysia is petrol producing country and two, although the petrol price is lower compared to other countries, our living standards are still low. Our monthly income per capita is still way lower. How are you going to afford the petrol price hike when your employer is not giving you additional pocket money or increase in salary? You cannot blame your employer because they are also running a business. So who do you blame? You know who.

The hike in petrol price means all the other daily goods are going to go high as well. The reason is because of logistics. You need to bring these goods from place to another and to do this you need transportation. To use transportation you need a vehicle. For a vehicle to move you need to petrol. Walaa!! We go back to petrol and the price is high. You know what; I am sick and tired of writing so I am going to cut this short.

VOTE OPPOSITION and hope for a change or just MIGRATE!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the result of a managed float ringgit system. No more control pegs!! So oil price is no exception.

K said...

i would rather go for Tun Mahathir's era then now

Anonymous said...

I just compared the oil Price in Malaysia and in the U.S.... 3.30 dollars per gallon... Per Gallon = 3.78 littres... 3.30 * 3 = 9.9 ringgit.. I thought we produce oil...